KTET Application Form 2022 – Apply Online Form at ktet.kerala.gov.in Check Last Date, Application Fee Here: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the KTET 2022 application form online. KTET Application Form 2022 which can be Apply online at ktet.kerala.gov.in from February 9, 2022. Eligible candidates can fill the KTET Online Application Form last date till 16 February 2022. KTET application form 2022 has been released for Category I, Category II, Category III and Category IV.
The KTET Application Form Fee for Gen. Category & OBC category is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ ST/PHC is Rs. 250/-. Here on this page candidates can check the How to apply KTET 2022 online application form, Direct link, required documents to fill the form, and more.
KTET Application Form 2022
All those candidates who want to apply online application form for KTET-2022, they must read this page to check the process of the KTET Application Form 2022. Here in this article we have give all the necessary details about the KTET online application form 2022. All the candidates who fill the KTET Application Form 2022 can KTET registration and application their form by following the instructions given on this page. After the applying the application form, candidates must take print out of the KTET application form. Here are the important dates related to KTET Application Form 2022.
KTET Application Form 2022 – Details
|Exam Authority Name||Pariksha Bhawan, Kerala|
|Examination Name||AKerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2022|
|Exam Type||State Level Recruitment Exam for Teachers|
|Apply Online Form Starting Date||09 February 2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online Form||16 February 2022|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Category||Application Form [Link Given Below]|
KTET Application Fee 2022
The KTET 2022 application form can be easily filled up to 16 February through the official website. The application form fee will be Rs.500/- for General and OBC, while Rs.250/- for SC/ST and other different categories will be payable.
KTET Application Fee 2022
|General||Rs 500/- per paper|
|SC/ST/PHW & other||Rs 250/- per paper|
KTET 2022 Categories
- Category – I: lower primary classes (class I to class V).
- Category-II: upper primary classes (Class VI to Class VIII).
- Category-III: high school classes(Class VIII to Class X).
- Category-IV: Reserved for language teachers.
How to Apply for KTET 2022 Application Form
1. Visit on KTET official website at ktet.kerala.gov.in, or click on the link mentioned below.
2. Now search the registration link on home page.
3. Click on it.
4. Then select your category & enter your personal and educational details.
5. After that click on submit button.
6. Now application number and application ID of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
7. Now click on the ‘proceed for payment.
8. Click on submit button.
9. Take a printout of the KTET application form 2022