AIBE Registration 2022 Application Form Dates AIBE-XVII Online Form, Eligibility Criteria, Fees, Exam Date How to Apply Official Website @allindiabarexamination.com. All India Bar Examination (AIBE-XVII) is a great opportunity for candidates who dream of grooming their future in professional law in India. Eligible candidates are selected for the certificate of Practice by Bar council of India. AIBE Registration start from January 2022 (Expected). The AIBE Application Form will be filled in online mode and last date will be 3rd week of August 2022.
- 1 AIBE Registration 2022 AIBE-XVII Online Application Form
AIBE Registration 2022 AIBE-XVII Online Application Form
Every year, an enormous range of candidates seem for AIBE (All India Bar Examination). The test is conducted for deciding the eligibility for professional law in India. The AIBE exam is held once a year, mostly in October Month. AIBE is a national level certification exam conducted for law graduates or those law graduates in their final year or final semester. Candidates who qualify AIBE will be awarded Certificate of Practice (COP). This will allow them to practice law in the country.
AIBE-XVII Registration Exam Dates
AIBE will soon announce the AIBE-XVII 2022 exam calendar. Here you can see the latest dates for the October session of AIBE-XVII 2022 exam.
Below we are presenting the full calendar of AIBE Examination 2022 to reduce your worries. Please note the important AIBE exam dates and determine your preparation activities accordingly.
|Application Form Start Date||January 2022|
|Registration Last Date||3rd Week of August 2022|
|AIBE Admit Card Date||2nd week of October 2022|
|AIBE-XVII Exam Date||3rd week of October 2022|
|AIBE-XVII Result Date||January/February 2023|
AIBE 2022 Eligibility:
- Candidates seeking or pursuing a 3 or 5 year bachelor’s degree in LLB from a BCI approved law school or any recognized Institute or university.
- No minimum qualifying marks needed.
- Age Limit for AIBE Examination is none (No Age Limit Criteria).
- Candidates must be registered with the respective State Bar Council.
- AIBE Application Form can be submitted through online mode only, other mode will not be provided.
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form very carefully as correction facility will not be provided for the application form.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form must be valid document proof.
- Each candidate can fill only one application form, as multiple applications of the same candidate may deprive the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form before last as no application form will be accepted after completion of registration process.
- The application form last date will be in the 3rd week of August 2022.
- Candidates take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
How to Apply AIBE-XVII Registration 2022 Online Form
- Visit the official website All India Bar Examination @ allindiabarexamination.com
- Find the AIBE Registration link and open it.
- Enter the details i.e. number of states, enrollment number, and registration date and submit.
- Candidates will receive a registration id and password.
- Login using the registration id and password.
- Enter the Personal details – (name, gender, parents name, permanent address and current address), Educational and enrollment details.
- Select the exam centre and language preference. Candidates can select three exam centres.
- After the successful submission of the form candidate pay the fees online.
- Take a printout of application form for future reference.
AIBE-XVII Application Fees
Once the fee is paid, the candidates can proceed towards filling the AIBE-XVII 2022 application form. There are some details for candidates to fill in the online form:
- Personal details such as name, birth date, gender, marital status, parent’s name
- Contact details such as address, mobile number, email address
- Educational information such as school / university / college name, number secured, study of subjects
- Priority for examination center
- Uplode your Picture, signature etc.
After all the details are filled out, the candidates can preview their form and make the necessary edits, if necessary. After this, the candidate can click the submit button. After submitting the form online, the candidates can take the printout of their application and keep them in future for reference.
AIBE Registration 2022 Important Links:
Q.1. Who can apply for AIBE?
Ans: Candidates who have passed 3 or 5 year Bachelor’s degree in LLB from a recognized Institute or University.
Q.2. How many times is AIBE conducted in a year?
Ans: AIBE conducted once a year.
Q.3. How many attempts are there in AIBE exam?
Ans: There is no restriction on the number of attempts for All India Bar Examination.
Q.4. What is the age limit for AIBE?
Ans: No Age restriction in AIBE Examination.